MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT DURING 2020-21.
- 100% Online allocation of food grains up to the FPS Level (Conversion of Manual System to Online System) and the Public Domain to check the status report of the same is at http://nfsa.gov.in/
- 100% Supply Chain Management of Food grains up to the FPS Level (tracking of food grains from FCI up to the FPS) and the Public Domain to check the status report of the same is at https://feastnagaland.nic.in/
- 100% installation of epos Devices in all the 1621 FPS in the State and the Public Domain to check the status report of the same is at http://epos.nic.in/naga/
- One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) or in other word Ration Card Portability is being implemented w.e.f.3rd June 2020 at Dimapur as 1st phase and the public domain to check the status report is at http://www.impds.nic.in/portal.
- The Department has successfully implemented the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Scheme and the Atma Nirbhar Bharat (ANB) programs which were pro-poor initiatives as part of economic response to COVID-19, by the Ministry of CA,F&PD,GOI.
- Status of Aadhaar seeding as on 5th January 2020 for the NFSA beneficiaries is 80% (Ration Card-wise)
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT DURING 2019-20.
- The Department has achieved 100% online allocation of Food-grains up to the Fair Price Shops(FPSs) level for digitized NFSA beneficiaries’ data (i.e Manual system has been converted to online system)
- During 2019-20, the department has achieved 100% Supply Chain Management of food grains up to the FPSs level (i.e Supply of Food grains from FCI up to the FPSs)
- During 2019-20, the department with the assistance of the NIC Hq and in co-ordination with DIO NIC Dimapur, has detected 1,12,880 discrepancies/ ineligible Ration cards which were replaced with genuine beneficiaries.
- On 9th May’2019, Shri Temjen Toy, IAS the Chief Secretary of Nagaland formally launched the Integrated Management of Public Distribution System (IM-PDS) cell funded through Central assistance.
- Fair price Shops Automation using ePoS Devices has been launched in Dimapur on the 10th Oct’2019 and the implementation of statewide automation of Fair Price Shops (FPSs) is in progress. February 2020 is the targeted month for 100% automation of FPSs and the Public domain for the status report of the same is at htt://epos.nic.in/naga/
- The Department was selected to give a presentation on “Best Practices adopted by the State of Nagaland i.e “Communitisation as an effective approach for PDS Operation” during the National Conference of Secretaries of State/UTS on the 14th & 15th Oct’2019 at Narmada, The said presentation was commended by the Ministry on the mechanism of utilizing the State’s rich Social Capital and was conveyed that the same will be replicated in other States.
- The Department received allocation of pulses (Masoor Dal) under Price Support Scheme from the Central Ministry and is distributing to Ration card holders through PDS.
- Status of Aadhaar seeding as on 01st Dec’2019 for the NFSA beneficiaries is 61%.(Ration Card-wise)
- The Department has completed construction of ADS office Dimapur funded under HUDCO.
- The Department have completed construction of 640 MT Godowns at Phek, Wokha and Kiphire district funded under Central Sector Scheme (CSS).