Livelihood Generation Programme for Returned Migrant Workers due to Covid-19 pandemic (Phase-I)
LIVELIHOOD GENERATION PROGRAM FOR RETURNED MIGRANT WORKERS DUE TO COVID19 PANDEMIC is being implemented by the Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Nagaland and funded by NEC (North Eastern Council), Shillong.
The main objective of this special assistance from NEC for Indigenous Returned Migrant Workers of Nagaland is to target the issue of unemployment and displacement caused by the Pandemic thereby creating opportunities for those interested Migrant Worker Returnees to set up their enterprise for Livelihood Generation.
- Awareness & Re-Orientation
- Capacity Building (EDP)
- Re-Skilling of Identified Beneficiaries
- Seed Money/Machinery Assistance
- Returnee should be an indigenous Migrant Worker from Nagaland
- The Migrant Worker Returnee should have reached Nagaland via Special Train, Airway or Roadway from 22nd May 2020 to 6th August 2020
- The Migrant Worker Returnee should have release documents/certificate from the assigned Quarantine Centres
Contact No.: +917428799669
Email ID: industrynaga.media[AT]gmail[DOT]com
(9:30 am to 04:00 pm, Monday to Saturday)